Friday, May 01, 2015

IRL

It’s tough to capture the elegant drape of this dress in a still image. Instead, it tends to photograph as a green trash bag. I suppose that all that matters is that I feel like a million bucks when I wear it.


Dress, Equipment. Booties, American Eagle Outfitters (consignment). Earrings, Francesca’s Collections. Sunglasses, Meow Meow. Bag, Colini Handbags (thrifted).


Similarly, I don’t think my photo of our sushi roll dinner looks nearly as delicious as it tasted. I guess some things are just better IRL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are so lovely! I love this blog! Thanks for sharing your joy of life and cool style with the world!

In Kinsey's Closet said...

This is a very muted outfit for you, but I really like it. I hate when I have an outfit that looks awesome IRL and photos can't capture the detail!