Monday, October 27, 2014

On the Go

In my line of work, Mondays are supposed to be fairly relaxing, with most of my customers closed. It’s a chance to catch up on email and paperwork. This Monday was, instead, packed full of events that took me all over the greater Sacramento area and through some really terrible traffic. Thank goodness for audiobooks and comfy dresses to ease me into the week.


Jacket, Bebe (consignment). Dress, Under Skies (consignment). Shoes, Eileen Fisher (consignment). Sunglasses, Girl Props. Bag, Merona.

3 comments:

SS said...

I love the audio books - listening to anything good?

Kasmira said...

The Wolf's Hour, by Robert McCammon. Very entertaining, but unexpectedly steamy in parts. Not kid-safe!

Unknown said...

I love it. That prep school blazer is one of my favs!