Sunday, October 30, 2011

Woolens

On Saturday night, I remembered that the Tristate Antique Market was having a “make-up” day on Sunday. Normally, the market is closed by this time of the year, but a May show was cancelled so a late October date was added to the calendar. Beefy was game, so I pulled on my woolens and we headed to Indiana.


Cardigan, Love by Design. Sweater vest, McGregor (thrifted). Dress, Jovovich Hawk for Target. Leggings, Danskin. Socks, Target. Gloves, Mossimo. Boots, Dan Post. Earrings, Julie’s Inspiration. Bag, vintage (from last year’s Tristate Antique Market!)

This is a summery dress, but with the right layering, I wasn't a bit cold...even in the shade.




Photos by Beefy Muchacho

6 comments:

Clothes Karma said...

I am seriously just about to go out on my lunch break and take pictures of myself in a very similar outfit - white eyelet dress with brown boots, brown tights and a cranberry-colored shirt. What a coincidence. Stay tuned for a post tomorrow!

I like the boot/high sock/tight look. Warm is stylish!

Anonymous said...

You look delightfully cozy, lady!

The Tote Trove said...

You always seem to be off on a delightful new adventure. I hope you scored some finds at the show!

bridgette said...

a rustic and charming. you always look like you're having so much fun in your pics. makes me enjoy looking at them.

http://whichmewillibetoday.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

I so love this look and miss all the cornfields!
xXx
Reva

Cel said...

Love this outfit! It looks so snuggly and warm. Love the yellow of the mittens, and that purse is great.