Monday, October 31, 2011

Closet Circulation - Chocolate Girl

This is my final outfit from October of five years ago.

In

Earrings, Girl Props - I have an abiding love for anything remotely Bollywood, so these earrings stay in rotation.

Out

Blazer, Apt 9 – swapped away when the style no longer suited me.
Skirt, Newport News – also swapped. I went through a period of ridding my closet of the mid-length skirts.
Shoes, Mossimo – I believe I donated these to the thrift store. They were always a bit too big and my feet would slide toward the ends, smashing my toes.
Silk tank, Target – this cami’s boxy fit never worked for me. I don’t remember its fate…either swapped or donated.

Hold

Faux pearls, Okinawa - these really should be moved to my swap set.
Scarf, Walmart - scarves don’t take up much room, so, even though I don’t wear it, the scarf has escaped past purges and lingers on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these posts! It's so interesting to see how you've evolved over the years. I'd love to see them become a semi-regular feature on your blog!

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

I am enjoying following your fashion history too - but I would love to have that skirt right now! : >

Unknown said...

brown is a great color on you! Let's bring it back :)
Yes the boots are super comfy, not a long-lasting boot and i'd have gotten a 1/2 size smaller as the ankle/leg width is rather large for me, but i have small ankles and lower legs.
They are worth the investment for a couple seasons though i think.
xXx
Reva