Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bearfish

I’m a Bearfish. That’s the sort-of-made-up mascot of my Masters swim team. We swim at UC and it’s home to the Bearcats. So Bearfish made sense.

As I left swim practice today, I realized that I was dressed in UC’s colors: red and black. I felt more like a Bearfish than ever.


Sweater, Energie (thrifted). Flannel shirt, Mossimo (thrifted). Striped tunic, Urban Behavior (swap). Leggings, Reebok. Boots, Vince Camuto. Bag, vintage.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho

4 comments:

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

So cute! Long sweater + high boots = fab.

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Whether Bear-fish or Bear-cat...you have incredible, bearable style!!

The Tote Trove said...

Super cute sunglasses!

san said...

You're clever to add color by wearing the red plaid shirt over the striped tunic. I love the cognac boots and bag with this.
I always love your photographs. Love the way you pose, or not pose. Beefy takes great pictures. Autumn is beautiful in your neck of the woods.