Monday, June 13, 2011

Remixin' It

I've been thinking about this combo for a few weeks. In fact, I want to pair this checked tunic with every one of my printed skirts.


Tunic, Wet Seal. Skirt, INC (thrifted). Bag, H&M. Shoes, Gianni Bini. Earrings, gift from Sheila. Watch, Vivani (gift). Bracelets, Target.



Three previous wearings of patterned skirts and this tunic:


Which skirt should be next? Black and white floral? Blue and white pinstripe? Navy and white polka dot? I might need to buy more patterned skirts.

(And, then, there are the layering possibilities with a printed dress. Be still, my heart.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog just makes me happy! You are so adorable:-)

Anonymous said...

I can't say I'm a fan of your fashion sense but I read your blog every single day. You are confident and wear what you like, which makes for a great blog!

-Christina

My Heart Blogged said...

The top is super versatile, no wonder you want to pair it with all your prints!

The Tote Trove said...

Oh my goodness, this outfit jumped out at me from my screen! I LOVE it! I've always been a fan of black, white, and pink, and of mixing flowers and checks :)