Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dressy Grunge

I participated in the ‘90s grunge trend. Although, living in western Washington, it wasn’t so much a trend as just the way people dressed. This outfit is sort of a dressy version of what I might have worn to college classes my freshman year.


Checked tunic (worn as a shirt), Wet Seal. Long-sleeved tee, Forever 21. Skirt, No Boundaries (thrifted). Belt, thrifted. Leggings, Danskin. Shoes, American Eagle for Payless.Earrings, Pangaea. Bag, Coldwater Creek.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho

8 comments:

Jodi said...

Hey babes, I love that skirt especially with the pop of purple bag next to it... great shots, your photos are getting better and better as well... loving the outdoor shots!! oxo J

Stacey said...

I really like this outfit. I think you really cute in it, I don't think I could pull it off (I'm heavier at the bottom) :) THUMBS UP here from the South :)

The Nightmare Child said...

Love the shoes.


But I have to say something. Grunge wasn't a fashion statement, it was a musical genre.

Megan G said...

Fabulous leather skirt~ I love the stitching effect.

My Heart Blogged said...

Nothing like take a grunge look and making chic. I really like the shoes, they remind me of moccasins.
My Heart Blogged

Anonymous said...

Admiring the skirt! Leather?

Kasmira said...

Terri - it's pleather. And absolutely horrible to wear when the weather is humid!

Marie said...

The bag is fabulous.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Trophies' etsy giveaway