Friday, December 24, 2010

WWBJW

As I dressed for a Christmas Eve Eve party tonight, I thought, “What would B Jones wear?” It might be something like this…


Hat, Epcot Germany. Sleeveless cardigan, Forever 21 (embellished by me). Striped top, Jones New York (thrifted). Skirt, Mossimo. Leggings, Danskin. Shoes, Siegerson Morrison for Target. Necklace, swap.

B(eth) Jones is an LA style blogger and stylist. Her blog is among my top ten favorites. Her style is fearless and cutting edge. She mixes patterns and formality levels better than anyone else. I love that she incorporates unique vintage pieces into almost every outfit and wears tons of hats. I doubt she’d actually wear my outfit (the skirt is too short and the shoes too bright), but I think it has a funky B Jones vibe. It serves me well to ask, "WWBJW?"


8 comments:

maryeb said...

I've never seen B Jones' blog. I do love your style and have found a great deal of inspiration from reading your posts.
I limit how much blog surfing I do, but since B's is one of your top favs, I'll go check it out.

WendyB said...

Can I step on your blue suede shoes?

Healthy and Homemade said...

DYING for those booties!! =) Merry Christmas!

BrusselsSprout_Katharine said...

Never saw BJones' blog either. Nice to see one of your inspirations. I love your style.

Franca said...

love this! the booties are amazing of course!

mispapelicos said...

I want your blue boots, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. They are exatly what I had in mind, and you rock them.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ayanna said...

Ok so I would have never thought to buy blue booties but I think I'm going to add these to my closet. I found some for $20 so I think I will be grab them :)

B. Jones Style said...

Wow! Maybe the most flattering post ever! Thank you so much for the incredibly sweet things you wrote.. and your outfit is perfect. Happy New Year!