Monday, December 06, 2010

Stray Dog

When Beefy and I visit our* Michigan cabin, we like to visit the New Buffalo City beach and eat at The Stray Dog Bar and Grill. The Stray Dog has THE hottest jalepeno poppers we’ve ever had. The server cautioned us when we first ordered them, but we pooh-poohed the warnings until we tried the poppers ourselves. We were breathing FIRE after the first bite!


Hat, The Stray Dog. Vest and sweatshirt, Deb. Plaid shirt, Wet Seal. Striped turtleneck, Gap (swap). Jeggings and gloves, Mossimo. Boots, Dan Post. Necklace, VCLM. Bag, Nine West.




Photos by Beefy Muchacho

*We don’t actually own a cabin in the Michigan woods. But Beefy’s uncle does!

4 comments:

freeda said...

You're only 80 miles from me!! :) It's a great weekend for snow.

Kimberly said...

Wow, this is so random! You know the harbor next to the Stray Dog? My parents had a boat there!

The Stray Dog opened after I stopped spending a lot of time in New Buffalo, but it was a favorite of my parents' and back in the day the dock kids killed a lot of time in the bar that used to be in that building. Maybe it closed because they let unaccompanied minors hang out there :)

heartbug said...

You still look fabulous in spite of those layered clothes.
vivienne westwood melissa

Anonymous said...

I have never been to Michigan but this look touches my Canadian heart - plaid, denim, hats, boots, vest. I love it :)