Friday, December 31, 2010

Speakeasy

I’m posting these photos at 11:59 EST on New Year’s Eve. Since I’m spending the holiday in Cincinnati, not Antarctica, they were obviously taken much earlier in the day.


Shrug, Express (swap). Dress. Steppin' Out (vintage). Tights, Urban Outfitters. Shoes, Two Lips. Headpiece, self-made. Sunnies, Girl Props.

The South Pole would be an awfully exciting place to ring in the New Year. Second best, is the Know Theatre CityBeat NYE Speakeasy Party.



Happy New Year!


Photos by Beefy Muchacho

P.S. I was so thrilled to meet two readers at the party! Thanks for saying "hi," ladies!

7 comments:

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

What a perfect ny outfit! Love the cheeky tights and hair piece, thats 2 great conversation starters right there! All the best for 2011 x

Unknown said...

I love the white peeking out in the back, that dress is fabulous! The headband and shrug aren't too shabby either :)

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

What an amazing take on the old B&W theme - this is one very special NYE outfit and I love the pop of colour with the shrug and (DIY!) fascinator. Following you:).

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

These pictures are wonderful! I love the dress...the shrug...the hairpiece...everything!

Unknown said...

I was planning to go to this party . . . and then my date stood me up!

Although my dress was much different, I intended to wear the exact same feathers you chose for your hair, which makes me feel validated on my accessory choice. Nice.

Happy New Year!

briana said...

I love, love, love the new lens!!! I had a few entries to catch up on and the pictures were the first thing I noticed as I read entries backwards. SO AWESOME!! :)

Triin said...

Best wishes to you too! I´m a reader from Estonia and your outfit has exactly the same colours as our national flag does. Happy new year!!:)