Friday, May 14, 2010

Riverside

While on our way to the Basilica last week, Beefy and I missed the turn to the Clay Wade Bailey Bridge and ended up at Longworth Hall. There, we found three walls of murals. We returned today for photos in front of the riverside-themed piece.


Vest, McGregor (thrifted). Dress, Merona (shortened). Tank, Merona. Shoes, Delicious. Bag, Colini Handbags (thrifed). Chain necklace, thrifted. Bamboo bracelets, Garden of the Gods gift shop. Gold-toned bracelet, swap.




Photos by Beefy Muchacho

3 comments:

...bill said...

cool spot. i've never seen that. will have to check it out.

Louise Mc said...

I love this outfit. I often see cardigans like that one, and put them back on the rail but seeing how good it looks in this combo I may not be so quick to put it back next time.

Anonymous said...

You make Cincinnati look SO much cooler than I ever imagined. I can't believe there are so many neat things to see there.