Thursday, May 06, 2010

International Friendship

I named this post after the photo location (Theodore M Berry International Friendship Park), but, on a whim, I googled “International Friendship.” The most amusing thing I learned is that Winnie the Pooh is the world’s Ambassador of Friendship. This may be merely internet rumor, but it tickles me all the same.


Cardigan, The Limited. Dress, vintage, swapped, and shortened. Bracelet, World Market. Ring, vintage. Shoes, Van Eli (thrifted). Bag, Payless.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you've worn that cardigan several times, but I love it more with each wearing. Such a fun take on military detailing.

Rebecca said...

I am very jealous that you have that cardigan. I wish I had one like it. The details really liven up a basic navy cardigan.

Breezer said...

So classic today, with a punch of military detail. Love!

And I think it's awesome (true or not) that Winnie the Pooh is the friendship ambassador. Who can resist Pooh Bear?

CindyinSC said...

I never watched Glee until this season and every time I see Emma I think of you and this sweater! Great sweater and you mix it up so well.

Kimberly said...

Love that cardi more and more everytime I see it! Last night I went to the Legally Blonde Musical and Vivian wears the same cardi in a couple of the scenes and I immediately thought of you.

Judy said...

What an understated look for you. Very nice. And subdued. How did it feel?

Unknown said...

this is one of your more conservative ventures but great ll the same. You are a wonder with colour mixing!! could your purse be considered Winnie the Pooh colour? I have a Pooh Bear stuffie that is 37 years old!

Apostolica said...

CindyinSC is right! I think Emma's wardrobe on Glee is often "Kasmira Lite."

Kasmira said...

@ Apostolica - Best. Comment. Ever! Just wait until my hair is red, again!