Monday, July 28, 2008

Too Much

Jersey shirt with collar and cuffs, Forever 21. Waistcoat, H&M. Floral skirt, Talbot’s. Belt, Xhilaration. Zebra pumps, Delicious. Bag, Vieta.



This outfit started out a little tamer (without the bag), but I couldn’t resist throwing a third, black and white pattern into the mix! For those of you who find the look overwhelming, you may be comforted to know that I broke a heel on the way in the building and am now sporting blue-green, satin ballet flats. A smart, stiletto-wearing girl always keeps backup shoes at the office.

10 comments:

Ally said...

LOVE the yellow accent with the black/white - great and summery.

Unknown said...

I love all those patterns mixed together. LOVE the shoes.

Sheila said...

Aw, bummer about the shoes! I hope you can fix them. I love, love, love all the black and whites together. I probably would have done a different bright shoe - I am grooving on yellow and turquoise together.

KT said...

I love love love this look. Sorry about the shoes. Bummer.

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

That's totally a bummer about the shoes. Hope they can be saved!

Jessica said...

Love the yellow with the black and white. Love love love

The Olive Creative said...

As Stacy will tell you (as she's my bestest friend ever...and my Italy companion), I LOVE the white, black and yellow colour scheme. I also liked the multiple black and white patterns. That being said, I would have liked one other spot of yellow (broach or bracelet, something small).

Overall, A+++

Leslie said...

This is one of my favorite looks you've put together--I think the patterns mix great!

Economy of Style said...

The pattern mix is fabulous!

Milly said...

nice outfit....and me smarts too...i always keep black flats at the office as a backup :D