Friday, June 20, 2008

Tuggy

Sheer printed blouse, Mossimo (borrowed from Londyn). Knit tank, Express. Skirt, Side X Side (thrifted and altered). Peeptoe slingbacks, BCBGirls. Opal and silver earrings, Three Rivers Mall in Kelso, WA. Tote, Tommy Hilfiger.


Hurrah for more pattern mixing! (And Londyn’s AWESOME shirt. I want to steal it.)

I bought this bag a few weeks ago to carry my laptop around on the weekend. It also works for the office, on days I don’t need to bring my usual big black bag. I think Angie would approve of this fab flat tote.

I’ve now worn this skirt six times:


How have you liked this skirt best?
Opposites Attract
The Real Slim Shady
I Waited for This
Navy and Coral
Squaredance Skirt
Tuggy
pollcode.com free polls

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the skirt. It's perfect and I ency you with my whole heart.
Greetings from Poland:)

bekster said...

I just realized something. Whenever you put up those polls with the corresponding pictures, I tend to pick the image in which your hair looks the best. I guess, to me, a hair-do can make or break an outfit.

I had a professor once who was a very fat and sweaty man, but he dressed well and--most importantly--had a very well groomed "do." I used to look at him during class and think, "Great hair can cover a multitude of sins."

I do love that skirt, by the way.

Caitlin said...

That seems like such a perfect solution to the laptop transport with style problem. I love it!

Lil' Puch said...

Lovely skirt and the bag is just beautiful and chic!

Anonymous said...

where oh where did you find that BAG?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Great color combinationeand the bag is simply fab. I have one in black too.. and I luv it:)

Kasmira said...

I got the bag at TJ Maxx. They had other colors, too!

Anonymous said...

Angie does. It's fabulous, Kasmira! That colour is an all yera rounder. LOVE it.

http://www.youlookfab.com/2008/05/22/fab-flat-totes/

http://www.youlookfab.com/2008/06/24/10-must-haves-for-spring-summer-2008/

Anonymous said...

She does. The tote is fabulous Kasmira! An all year round colour.

http://www.youlookfab.com/2008/06/24/10-must-haves-for-spring-summer-2008/

Anonymous said...

Hi Kasmira, I'm an author of a blog with a gist for decent fashion, I'd like to feature this look (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3150/2597680733_4ef8e2429e_b.jpg) on one of my entries. Rest assured, I'll credit you for this. Lemme know if it's OK. Thanks!

-Stacey of http://modestapparels.wordpress.com/