Thursday, June 12, 2008

Feelin' Breezy

Sheer blouse, Forever 21. Waistcoat, Old Navy. Linen skirt, Richard Malcolm. Pumps, Mossimo. Earrings, Xhilaration. Bangle, NY & Co. Purse, thrifted.

Yet another sheer blouse/vest/skirt ensemble. However, today’s version is much cooler than yesterday’s. The fit is looser and the materials (wool vs linen) are much lighter. It was another hot and steamy day, but the downtown breezes kept it from being completely unbearable.











I love the colors in this skirt. I seldom match to the pale green, but instead pull out the blue of the ribbon or the orange and purple of the stitched orchids.

6 comments:

GeminiJulia said...

Breezy is a great word for this one. I love the color combo & the flowy look of it all but still the structured vest to pull it all together :)

Anonymous said...

Love the color combo today! You look fab. Also, I noticed you must have gotten a tan on your legs...the last time your wore these shoes I felt like your skin was hard to distinguish from the shoe. Now there is a definite contrast :)

Leslie said...

I so admire your ability to rock the vest--I think it looks so cute on you but just haven't felt comfortable trying it out myself. I'm going to have to look for a fun, cheap version to give it a shot--I saw one at the Limited this evening but didnt want to spend that much to try something new!

Lil' Puch said...

Dear, you look fabulous as always, yesterday's and today's post give so much ideas for wearing vests!!!

Anonymous said...

Adore that vest--and these colors are *so* summery.

April said...

These colors are fabulous. Very breezy indeed. Rock on.