Friday, April 27, 2007

Floofy

Green cropped jacket, London Jean. White blouse with swiss-dots, Merona. Pink floral skirt, A Byer. Pink patent slingbacks, Wild Diva. Glass bead earrings, don’t remember. Pink beads, Claire’s Boutique.

I feel like an upside down flower today with my stem on top and my colorful blossom below. Silly flower analogies aside, I love the proportions of this outfit. I think it makes me look long and lean.

I have floofy hair today, thanks to sleeping in braids. I spent the night at the hotel. I always sleep poorly away from home and toss and turn as I try to find a comfortable position. The friction of my hair against the pillowcase roughs up the cuticle and I end up with a very bad case of bed head. In an effort to minimize the damage, I French-braided my hair into two pigtails last night. I don’t have bed head, but I do have some serious floof.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that you're daring enough to pair pink with green. I'd lose the pink shoes and go with a neutral shoe.