Thursday, April 05, 2007

Back to Boots

Brown velvet jacket, FANG. Beige lace and sequin cami, Moda International. Rust skirt with lace panels, Eddie Rodriguez. Brown tights. Brown boots, Nine West. Silver necklace with topaz-colored drops, gifted. Headband, Scunci.

I thought I’d seen the last of my tall boots and velvet blazers for the season. It turns out that our warm weather was just a tease. Oh well. I’ve eased the pain by pairing one of my light, summery skirts with my winter boots and jacket.

5 comments:

Erica Bunker said...

Great looking outfit... love the brown and red together.

CreoleInDC said...

HotNESS!

LostRoses said...

Okay, it's a secret no more! I followed you here from Zoey's page. If I had outfits like yours I'd have a "what I wore today" blog too. You are too cute, Kasmira!

Kasmira said...

Thanks for stopping by, Lostroses! I guess I'm ready for my other blogging buddies to know about my vanity blog.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I like broaches, especially with jackets and blazers. This outfit looks perfect & cozy for fall with its rusty autumnish colors. Nice skirt with a kick. ;-)